The Transportation Center has been completed and is fully operational, however September brings more updates to the facility.
These items include:
- The fencing, automated gates, radiant heat sidewalks, staff and bus parking lot areas have been installed and are in use by the district.
- The fuel island is fully operational.
- Minor parking lot punch out work is ongoing and will be completed by the end of September.
- The General Trades contractor has completed the installation of all exterior components. Minor punch out work is ongoing and will be completed by the end of September.
- Landscaping is being finalized.